The City's Temporary Art Program encompasses a variety of projects. Some include:
- Place-making projects that activate underused spaces
- Creative collaborations with city agencies and other organizations
- Community artist residencies that allow artists to develop projects collaboratively the community
- Eco art initiatives that invite artists who are interested in environmental issues
Artists can apply for Temporary Public Art opportunities which will always be posted on this website. Eligibility requirements may vary for each project, but there are a few requirements for all applicants.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and a U.S. citizen
- Must have successfully managed and completed at least 1 similar commissioned project with a budget equal to or greater than the proposed budget
- Must provide samples of previous work to illustrate style, qualifications and experience.